Wednesday, October 17, 2012

fall break.



Our kiddos were on fall break last week, and it was just the best week. We didn’t have to worry about getting homework done; we just got to hang out with the kids. We had a lot less than usual, so we got to spend a lot more one-on-one time with them. We also got to see a lot of the older students that don’t get to make it on a regular basis during the school year. I had so much fun hanging out and getting to know the kids better. We played many games of kickball, football, and dodge ball. We played bible study games and learned the Hebrew alphabet. I learned that one of our kids has plans to play in the NBA someday. If that falls through his next choice is to be a doctor or a lawyer. It warms my heart to hear the kids talk about their dreams. I feel extremely blessed to be able to be a part of their lives. I love them so much and there is nothing else I would rather do than spend time with them. 


photo courtesy of my sweet friend Emily :)







1 comment: