Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cottage Quotes

"Hold on Miss Sara, I have to get my 6-pack ready."

"You're walking so slow you're like a regular snail"

"I'm going to be a pumpkin for Halloween. not just any pumpkin, a big fat pumpkin."

"I need to eat his snack so I can get fat and be a sumo wrestler."

"He's mad at me because I ate all the birds in the world."

"I just went to the dentist. Now the only thing I want to eat is a toothbrush."

"You can be skittles and I'll be m&m's. We'll be best friends."

A second grade girl came up to me and said "Miss Sara, I lost a tooth!"
I replied, "That's awesome sweetie."
She said "No really, I just lost it. I don't know where it is"
Her twin sister proceeded to pick it up off of the floor. 

Last week, I was talking with a fourth grade girl. She told me that "I just need to find somebody to love." She also told me that if I was ever going to do so, I need to get a new look. A look more similar to Selena Gomez. This week, she brought me a magazine with fashion suggestions. 






2 comments:

  1. nice! check out a cool blog: godsgloryinghana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so funny! It sounds like you have a lot of fun with those kids.

    ReplyDelete